Water User Group (WUG):
Identified user or group of users for which Water Demands and Existing Water Supplies have been identified and analyzed and plans developed to meet Water Needs. These include:
- (A) Privately-owned utilities that provide an average of more than 100 acre-feet per year for municipal use for all owned water systems;
- (B) Water systems serving institutions or facilities owned by the state or federal government that provide more than 100 acre-feet per year for municipal use;
- (C) All other Retail Public Utilities not covered in subparagraphs (A) and (B) of this paragraph that provide more than 100 acre-feet per year for municipal use;
- (D) Collective Reporting Units, or groups of Retail Public Utilities that have a common association and are requested for inclusion by the RWPG;
- (E) Municipal and domestic water use, referred to as County-Other, not included in subparagraphs (A) – (D) of this paragraph; and
- (F) Non-municipal water use including manufacturing, irrigation, steam electric power generation, mining, and livestock for each county or portion of a county in an RWPA.